Double Rooms New
24SM | up to 3 persons | 1 1 room
Double Rooms New
Oh that's nice!
Couples or small families stay comfortably in our Double Rooms New. Partially equipped with a balcony and a renovated, bright bathroom with low shower access, our Double Rooms New offer every comfort.
Our Double Rooms New are around 24 m² in size and are clearly more modern in style than our double rooms. Each of our new double rooms has a wide double bed as standard and most have an additional comfortable sofa bed. Families with up to one child will feel at home here.
- Space for up to 3 people
- Double bed
- Mostly with an additional couch
- Renovated bathroom with shower
- Partly with balcony
- Seating and small desk
- Bicycle room (lockable)
- Breakfast buffet with regional products, coffee specialities & egg dishes (when booking with breakfast)
- Concierge service
- Care products from ADA Cosmetics
- Digital guest folder
- 3-course evening menu (when booking with dinner)
- Fitness room
- Flat screen TV in every room
- Library corner in the lobby
- Make-up mirror and hairdryer in every room
- Room safe
- Room telephone
- Skikeller mit Skischuhwärmern
- Sauna area
- Ski cellar with ski boot warmers
- Spa bag with bathrobe, sauna towel and slippers for your spa visit
- TirolWest Card
- WLAN (free of charge)
As a couple, we highly recommend our Double Room New. The additional sofa and balcony are just the right extras for a cosy evening for two.
Of course, we are also happy to reserve a double room for single occupancy for you on request. This is particularly suitable for our business travellers who prefer a larger, spacious room and attach great importance to sufficient space and comfort.
Even as a small family you are in good hands in the Double Room New. Especially a room with balcony makes for a cosy family holiday. A wide range of joint activities for the whole family awaits you around Landeck. Family-friendly skiing areas in winter to adventurous activities in the mountain summer.
A Cosy Place
Find your suitable room at Hotel Schrofenstein!