For your and our safety
A trustful cooperation – with distance
A new normality has arrived in the world and thus also here at the hotel. Even though many things have changed, you can be sure that we will continue to offer you what makes Schrofenstein so special: warm service and a relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Tyrol.
Your and our safety is very important to us and we have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept taking into account all governmental requirements and WHO recommendations. So you can be sure that you can enjoy a wonderful time and a “safe” holiday with plenty of space. Get an idea of the current status of our hygiene concept. Please note that we will continuously adapt according to the Austrian guidelines.
- Hand disinfectants are always at hand for you.
- Wherever it is possible we will use local products from the region, which are supplied to us by local farmers and producers, especially during the summer months.
- All public areas such as toilets, reception hall, restaurant, kitchen and wellness area are regularly cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
- Before your arrival your room will be thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected as usual.
- All employees are tested weekly.
- We make sure that it is possible for all guests to keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres to other guests.
- All common areas are regularly ventilated, cleaned and disinfected.
- You can enjoy our culinary offer with even more Service now. Buffets have been reduced and made safer – but you always have the possibility to have everything served.
- You can book your sauna appointment easily at the reception.
- The maximum number of guests per sauna is indicated at the reception.
- We are also happy to bring disinfection to your room on request.
- If you have forgotten your mask – we will gladly provide you with a mask.
- If you wish, you can also check out by telephone (credit card required).